Our Profile and History
- In 1906 the company ALBERT HAUSCHILD was founded.
- In 1956 Mr Armin Klingenberg joined the company.
- In 1966 Armin Klingenberg took over the company as 100 %
- In 1970 to 1975 Armin Klingenberg built at the Netherlands and
in Germany a fleet
of 5 vessels for trading timber and forest products from Scandinavia to
and North Africa.
- After the purchase of these 5 vessels Armin Klingenberg
built in 1986 the first full
containerized vessel MS "THIES" at Nobiskurg at Rendsburg.
- In 1987 Mr Thies Klingenberg joined the company.
- In 1991 the company started its activities with Shipsnewbuildings in China.
- In 1992 the KLINGENBERG BEREEDERUNGS- & BEFRACHTUNGS
OHG was founded.
- In 1993 the first newbuilding from China MS "MIJO"
was delivered to the company.
- In 2003 the company took over the 10th newbuilding from
China MS "NADJA".
- In 2005 KLINGENBERG ordered further two Containervessels
- On the 18th of July 2006
Messrs. Albert Hauschild celebrated the 100th anniversary.
- In Dezember 2007
newbuilding MV VIOLA has been delivered to our company.
- In October 2008
newbuilding MV GINA has been delivered to us.
- In August 2009
newbuilding MV CATALINA was delivered.
- On the 21st of December
2009 our last newbuilding MV KIARA was delivered.
- In June 2012 our company
took over the biggest containervessel of our fleet MV PAOLA.
- On 1st of July 2014 we
took over our new vessel MV "NICA".
- Mr Armin Klingenberg
deceased on the 15th of April 2015.
- MV "PAOLA" was sold in
- MV "NICA" was sold in
Today our main activities are :
- Shipowner & Shipsmanagement
- Sale & Purchase
Please contact us for any of your enquiries.
Our service to our clients and customers :
- Good maintenance of our vessels.
- Good and experienced crew on all our vessels.
- Best possible performance & service for the Charterers of our vessels.
- Long experience in Shipping.